Skin renewal plan – feel rejuvenated and young again with these easy steps
Your skin can look younger through a weekly skin renewal routine and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg! Through this weekly plan you will also start looking a little less stressed and quite honestly, if you look younger on the outside you will start to feel younger on the inside. Try these skin renewal tips – they won’t take up a lot of time and will definitely be worth your while.
- Simplify – You don’t need a bag full of products, all you need for your skincare routine are these three items gentle cleanser, moisturizer with antioxidants and sunscreen made with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Once you simplify your beauty routine, focus on getting at least eight hours of sleep. When you are sleeping, that is when the beta endorphins and growth hormone are at their highest (the healing hormones essentially). That is why we are always told you heal in your sleep and you grow in your in your sleep. It’s true—the more time your body can spend sleeping, as opposed to being awake and stressed out, the better.
- Relax – Put yourself first and try to unwind. A few great ways to relax are book a massage, have sex, try yoga or breathing exercises.
- Go Green – Get out into nature and enjoy yourself. Get out of the office for 10 minutes and look at the sky and the trees—it’s relaxing. There are some studies that show that physiologically, your stress hormone levels go down if you can get outside.
- Eat Clean – By concentrating on eating well, stress will dissipate. When people are stressed, they are driven to eat high-carb, fatty, fried foods with high sugar, and they binge eat more when they are stressed.
- Exercise – Take 30 minutes out of your day to exercise. You don’t have to do an extreme workout—just move your body by going for a walk.
- Foster Friendships – Make plans to see your friends. Not just texting and e-mailing your friends, but actually making plans to see a friend in person—we don’t do that enough these days.
- Pamper Yourself – You don’t have to go out to an expensive spa and get a massage to indulge – just do a face mask at home. Mixing full cream milk and honey together as a moisturizing face mask is something you can do in seconds.
- Sleep In – Try to sleep in or take a 20-minute nap. Plan it. If you are a working mom or stay-at-home mom, plan with your partner to let you sleep in.
The most important thing to do is to reflect – think back on your skin renewal and rejuvenation week and determine what worked for you and what didn’t. What can you take with you for the rest of your life that seemed to help? Think of this as a whole life renewal plan not just a weekly one.
The Laser Beautique will help you to tap into a younger and more refreshed you. With treatments ranging from skin tightening to body massages, with the help of The Laser Beautique you will feel more vibrant and ready to conquer your every day stresses. To find out more about the treatments on offer through The Laser Beautique, visit their website www.thelaserbeautique.co.za