What are the main benefits of TLB’s Advanced Pro Peel?
Enjoy the results of a result driven, triple exfoliating, medical treatment and much more. This triple exfoliating, medical treatment will rid your skin of dead skin cells and reveal clearer, more luminous, brighter, radiant and glowing skin. Ingredients used in this treatment promote skin clarity, even tone, while helping to rid pores of impurities. Ingredients also target dark spots, irregular pigmentation, discoloration and large pores. During this treatment we also focus on smoothing skin texture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, soothing herbal extracts used during this treatment, keeps the appearance of redness in check.
The triple exfoliating ingredients are:
- Lactic Acid 10% – exfoliates, encourages skin cell turnover and helps reduce fine lines and discoloration.
- Mandelic Acid 10% – a natural skin brightener, helps to target blemishes, discoloration and wrinkles while minimizing irritation.
- Salicylic Acid 10% – resurfaces skin texture and prevents future blemishes and clogged pores.
What makes this treatment unique and different to our Express Pro Peel is that it’s combined with a handful of the latest social media beauty trends. This treat includes a handful of add ons which super charge your results. You can expect to be surprised as every time you have an Advanced Pro Peel, your therapist will cherry pick different tools, according to your skins needs. These trendy add ons include different masks, pressure point massage, alternating Cryo and Thermo Therapy, LED Therapy, High Frequency, Near Infrared, Healing Rose Quartz Treatment with Gua Sha or roller tool etc.
Who can benefit the most from this treatment?
The TLB Advance Pro Peel is beneficial for all skin types and for all skin conditions. Everyone can benefit from a TLB Pro-Peel as its designed to strengthen and make skin more resilient. TLB Pro Peel is particularly beneficial for anyone with an impaired skin barrier. This peel will assist restore your skins lines of defence (skins microbiome, acid mantal and lipid barrier). If ones barrier is too weak, our therapists may require you to treat your barrier first, for at least a week before this peel treatment is performed. Treatment will then further assist to restore one natural skin biome as well as protection against external pathogens like, bacteria, viruses, fungi and ensure the skins acid mantle is at the correct PH level and that the skins lipid barrier is intact and prevents any trans epidermal water loss.
In addition to improving the barrier, this peel assists in targeting and reducing inflammation which is a big factor responsible for ageing, pigmentation and acne in teens and adults. This treatment helps with flaky or rough skin texture, dull, tired uneven skin, sensitive skin and even improves production of collagen and elastin which will result in plumper, younger looking skin.
Please can you briefly talk us through the process of TLB’s Advanced Pro Peel. What are some of the products and technology used?
Duration of the treatment is approx. 75 minutes
- We start with removing eye-make up with a gentle milky cleanser and warm compress
- Full face and neck, double cleanse is performed using fan brushes together with either a Milky or Foamy cleanser, depending on ones skin type and conditions.
- Cool and refreshing Medic8 Mist is spritzed on face and neck. This restores skins PH as well as naturally kills any bacteria, virus or fungi. Mist also assists with wound healing and speeds up healing, up to 70% faster.
- Therapist then analyses skin, looks closely at skin type, conditions present and the appearance. Therapist may touch skin with fingertips to feel texture and will pick the best tools to be used in order to get the best results according concerns.
- Any excessive oil is removed from skin and a protective balm is applied to most sensitive areas (corner of eyes, nose and mouth).
- AHA/BHA Pro Peel Solution is applied and is left on for 5-15 min to work its magic. Therapist watches the skins reaction to peel and removes it as soon as she sees that the skin has reacted positively. This is time sensitive. The healthier ones skin, the longer the peel can be kept on the skin. The more peels you have, the more resilient the skin will become and the longer the peel can be left on.
- As Peel is removed with cold compress, we start cooling the skin down
- Medic8Mist is spritzed again, to cool and restore the PH balance and start boosting the skin healing natural healing process
- We make use of different tools to further cool and sooth skin. For example Ice Globes or Jade Roller which have been cooled in a fridge
- Therapists will a handful of tools to treat skin, for example Beaurejuve /LED Mask or High Frequency – see below list of tools
- A relaxing pressure point face, neck and shoulder massage is performed using our Vitamin mix oil that is a homeopathic blend which consist of vitamin A to K. A-
- Gua Shai stone may be used to assist with draining, detoxing and lifting benefits.
- After the massage we apply one of two Masks
- An Active Marine Mask, which has anti-ageing, detoxing, brightening, hydrating and nourishing benefits or
- A Healing and calming Gel mask
- Whilst the mask is working, we give our clients a choice between a sculpt, head and shoulder, hand or foot massage.
- Mask is removed gently with warm or cold compress depending on skin reaction.
- An occlusive moisturiser is then applied and massaged to full face, neck and chest , this will keep the skin hydrated and assist with healing the skin faster after the peel.
- If skin is particularly dry or if barriers needs extra nourishment we incorporate a few drops of Bi-Lipid layer into the moisturiser treatment.
- Treatment is completed when Sun Ray SPF 50 is applied to full face, neck and decollete
We choose 2-3 different tools, here is a few of the tools available at our clinics. We continually add tools as trends appear
- High frequency assists with inflammation and bacteria activity in the skin.
- Fan Brushes – relaxing cleansing technique to assist with lifting make up and debris
- Ice Globes – calming and soothing
- Jade Roller – calming sooth, detoxing
- Gua Shai stones – lifting
- Head Massager – relaxing head massage
- Beaurejuve – Has LED light therapy and EMS
- LED Mask ( has variety of LED light therapy
- High Frequency – anti bacterial ,and reduce inflammation
- Facial Compresses for cryo and thermo therapy, where we are cocooning the face with warm or cool water
When will clients start seeing results following TLB’s Advanced Pro Peel?
Immediately skin will feel cleaner and look more radiant. For best results, a course of at least 3 peels is recommended. We also recommend TLB Scientific Skincare home care products. Having a peel treatment is like going to the hygienist. One should see the hygienist at least 2-3 times a year and one has to brush their teeth morning and night. With skin, its recommended to have a treatment once a month and then use the correct products at home in the morning and evening.
What do you think makes this treatment so unique in comparison to other technological facial procedures?
The combination of the results from Pro Peel ingredients paired with customized add-on’s really sets this treatment apart from what the industry has to offer. The experience is unparalleled. Its all the trend we see on social media as well as the result driven ingredients from a medical grade product. This treatment can also be tailor-made to suit each client’s needs
How has the Advanced Pro Peel been received by TLB clients so far and why do you think it is so popular?
TLB clients love the fact that we are brining innovation to our clinics and that we listen to their needs and offer variety. Once our clients experience this facial and sees the results they book for one every month.
What are some of the after care suggestions for this treatment?
Our Pro Peel treatment is part of our Scientific Skincare 4 Step Skin Process. We have a 4 step process which we use to ensure skin health and to prove that we can
increase collagen production, reverse, and slow down the hands of time:
If you purchase our TLB Scientific Skincare Starter Kit, you can get a free pro peel! You can purchase in store or online here: The Laser Beautique Scientific Skincare Travel Size Kit (8 Products) (the-laser-beautique.myshopify.com)
Below Skin Health Products are what we recommend:
- Foamy Clean – A Unisex light foaming gel with Ph 5.6, ensures healthy micro-biome. Natural anti-inflammatory, antiseptic ad oils to ensure skin is not stripped or left dry. You skin will feel clean, pores tighter, complexion brighter and make up free.
- Mini Peel – Skin rejuvenation. Exfoliates and resurfaces the skin without irritation. It helps to loosen dead skin, while its hydrating properties soften and condition the skin’s surface. Stimulates the production of GAGS – ensuring a ‘trellis’work for new collagen production to lay flat and gives a radiant glow.
- Medic8 Mist– HOCl a natural ingredients mimic the body’s white blood cells to fight infection and other diseases. Kills all pathogens, cross infection, fungi, and viruses optimizes wound healing by 70%, reverses inflammation, Calms redness and pain, texture, rebalances PH, hydrates skin and eyes
- Wake up Serum- This concentrated blend is enriched with vitamins B & E, which together boost the skin’s natural defense against oxidation caused by pollution, toxins and other stressors. Must be used to treat or prevent photo-damage, ageing, hyper- pigmentation and dehydration
- Goodnight Serum– Reduces signs of ageing. Minimizes wrinkle depth. Hydrates skin. Stimulates the skin’s renewal process, refines pores and minimizes access oil production. Reduces pigmentation and lightening the skin tone.
- Superfix Moisturiser– -Suitable for all skin types. Most appreciated by normal to dryer skin types. Appreciated by dehydrated skin that needs deep moisture. Soothes, softens, hydrates, nourishes and repairs skin barrier. Reduces inflammation, repairs and maintains moisture and skin comfort.
- Sun Ray SPF 50– Broad spectrum protective lotion. Velvety light formula ensures subtle brightening, complete care and multi-cellular UV protection. The texture is moisturizing and light. This formula contains no physical blocks, ideal even for darker Fitzpatrick’s.
- Skin Food– All who would like to anti-age their skin, hair and nails. See 68% less wrinkle depth around the eyes, 80% thicker dermis. Boost the fibroblast too increase collagen production dramatically. The specific peptides of SKIN FOOD are recognized by the fibroblast cells in the dermal layer of the skin as collagen fragments like those resulting from catabolic activities. Therefore, they are stimulated to increase their collagen metabolism to counter-balance the “collagen degradation” in the dermis. The result is a considerably higher production of dermal collagen and overall extracellular matrix, replacing what is lost through ageing and environmental influences