Our primary focus is to offer you the safest, most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements. Our Aesthetic and Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, Aestheticians and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to non-surgical aesthetic procedures, we specialise in natural looking results. We have a highly experienced team of who all aim for one thing – safely achieving the best results possible for you.
Here at The Laser Beautique, we follow a simple philosophy: to source the best non-surgical aesthetic expertise and most innovative technologies to provide clients with the results they desire safely and with minimal disruption to their everyday lives.
We bring our philosophy to life every day – our superior Medical and Aesthetic Teams offer their expert knowledge and expertise to our clients, while we constantly look out for new, effective treatments that our clients could benefit from, safely, and with minimal downtime, whenever possible. We put patient safety first – all the time.
We don’t offer treatments we don’t believe are effective.
The Laser Beautique Aims:
- To provide the highest medical, aesthetic, professional, ethical and beauty standards in South Africa
- To deliver safe, effective and reliable results
- To work with the highest calibre of doctors, surgeons, aethecticians and therapists – who are qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, ethical, fully trained and certified
- To deliver on our full aftercare promise
- To inform clients as much as possible about the industry and other possible treatments/procedures
- To promote and engage in efforts to better protect clients
- Competitive pricing
Checklist of Questions:
- Are you a good candidate?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Is the procedure/treatment right for you?
- Do you need to or have you spoken to your GP?
- What is the reputation of the clinic and when was it established?
- How many times has the practitioner, aesthectiican or therapist performed the procedure and for how long? Ask to see results or before and after pictures
- What are the qualifications of the practitioner or aesthetician? Ask to see their certification.
- How much does it cost?
- Does the clinic have an aftercare promise?
- What is the timeframe involved from consultation to procedure(s)/treatment(s)?
- Is anesthetic required? If so what type of anesthetic is used?
- Are the results permanent?
- Are you aware of the recovery period and what that may involve?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- Is a hospital visit necessary?
- Are there any contraindications?
- What are the risks, success rates and possible complications?
- Will it require multiple procedures or can it be completed in one sitting?
- What are the other options? Consider surgical and non-surgical options
- Social media is a great tool to share and communicate with clinics – have you been online to see the latest news and advice?
Make sure you are going ahead for the right reasons and always ask questions if you are unsure about something. Gather as much information as possible before deciding to ensure you are going ahead well informed with realistic expectations.
You are in the safest hands
You can rest assured that you are in the safest hands possible – YOU are our first priority. Our expertly selected team are committed to the highest care and quality standards in terms of procedures, products and aftercare. The Laser Beautique has a team of Internationally recognised trainers who are based at Head Office and who constantly train and refresh each member of The Laser Beautique team so that everyone in the team is at the top of their game. Being at the forefront of ones field means constant work and upgrading ones knowledge.
We are South Africa’s leading non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetic group. We have successfully treated over 50,000 clients and have performed over 1 million procedures. 92% of our clients refer us to their friends and family and 97% of our clients rebook.
This is a phenomenal success and credit to our dedicated team of friendly talented and experienced doctors, aestheticians, therapists and technicians – who’s dedication and commitment to each and every client is one of our proudest assets.
Five Reasons Why You Should Choose The Laser Beautique:
- Results – we only offer safe treatments that deliver results
- Our expertise – we only work with the industry’s best doctors, surgeons, nurses, aestheticians and therapists
- Innovation – we continuously invest in the latest technologies, which combined with our team’s superior skill sets, deliver substantial results
- Satisfaction – we care about our patients and their satisfaction, and we’ll do all we can to ensure that their experience with us is second to none
- Safety – patient safety is unquestionable. Our standards make sure you are looked after from the first point of contact to long after any treatment or procedure
- We offer free consultations for most of our procedures, with FREE test patches for laser therapies. During your consultation, your practitioner will explain the treatment process, how it works, and what aftercare is required. You will be asked to complete a set of forms detailing your contact information and medical history. This is required for the practitioner to assess your suitability for treatment.
- There are no hidden costs
- We have the experience and have built our reputation on quality care, respect and professionalism
- We afford all our clients the right care well before, during and long after every procedure
- You will have Client Coordinator or Branch manager, who you can call as much as you need, throughout your time or treatments with The Laser Beautique
- You will only be treated by industry-leading, highly experienced doctors, aestheticians, or therapists
- Our aftercare promise – you can call, email, whats app or even have a zoom or whats app video chat with us or visit us to discuss how we tailor-make each treatment or procedure and offer ethical and professional aftercare for every patient
- We are contactable 24/7, 365 days a year for clients
- We are competitively priced for the expertise and professionalism we provide every patient
- Suitable patients will be offered a free test patch for laser procedures. This will be a small area to demonstrate how the treatment is performed and to assess the individuals’ response to the laser.
- Once the patient has been deemed suitable for treatment, the practitioner will devise a suitable treatment plan which outlines the types of treatments, requisite aftercare, number of and interval between treatments, with suggested session dates & times.
- After the consultation is complete you will receive a quotation to accompany your treatment plan.
To book your FREE consultation please contact your nearest clinic or complete the form by clicking here and we will get back to you asap.
To locate your nearest clinic click here