Our primary focus is to offer you the safest, most advanced and effective treatments suitable to your requirements. Our Medical Team consists of some of the most renowned Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, Aesthecticians and Therapists, who are pioneers in their fields of expertise. When it comes to non-surgical cosmetic procedures, we specialise in natural looking results. We have a highly experienced team of who all aim for one thing – safely achieving the best results possible for you.
Here at The Laser Beautique, we follow a simple philosophy: to source the best non-surgical aesthetic expertise and most innovative technologies to provide clients with the results they desire safely and with minimal disruption to their everyday lives.
We bring our philosophy to life every day – our superior Medical and Aesthetic Teams offer their expert knowledge and expertise to our clients, while we constantly look out for new, effective treatments that our clients could benefit from, safely, and with minimal downtime, whenever possible. We put patient safety first – all the time.
We don’t offer treatments we don’t believe are effective.
The Laser Beautiques Aims
- To provide the highest medical, professional, ethical and beauty standards in South Africa
- To deliver safe, effective and reliable results
- To work with the highest calibre of doctors, surgeons, aethecticians and therapists – who are qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, ethical, fully trained and certified
- To deliver on our full aftercare promise
- To inform clients as much as possible about the industry and other possible treatments/procedures
- To promote and engage in efforts to better protect clients
- Competitive pricing
Checklist of Questions
- Are you a good candidate?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Is the procedure/treatment right for you?
- Have you spoken to your GP?
- What is the reputation of the clinic and when was it established?
- How many times has the practitioner, aesthectiican or therapist performed the procedure and for how long? Ask to see results or before and after pictures
- What are the qualifications of the practitioner or aesthectician? Ask to see their certification. This should be framed in the treatment room
- How much does it cost?
- Does the clinic have an aftercare promise?
- What is the timeframe involved from consultation to procedure(s)/treatment(s)?
- Is anaesthetic required? If so what type of anaesthetic is used?
- Are the results permanent?
- Are you aware of the recovery period and what that may involve?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- Is a hospital visit necessary?
- Are there any contraindications?
- What are the risks, success rates and possible complications?
- Will it require multiple procedures or can it be completed in one sitting?
- What are the other options? Consider surgical and non-surgical options
- Social media is a great tool to share and communicate with clinics – have you been online to see the latest news and advice?
Make sure you are going ahead for the right reasons and always ask questions if you are unsure about something. Gather as much information as possible before deciding to ensure you are going ahead well informed with realistic expectations.
For more information about why we are at the forefront of the Cosmetic Industry and why you should choose us read more…