At The Laser Beautique we use Darmamelan Intimate peel system which is a depigmenting solution by Mesoestetic. This is a professional depigmentation method for the intimate area. Developed specifically for the genital-perineal, perianal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groins. Unique for its dual, intensive corrective action that regulates pigmentation imperfections.
– Gynaeco-aesthetic treatments have experienced a growing worldwide demand and have become one of the disciplines with the highest growth.
– Intimate hyperpigmentation is a growing concern and one of the dermo-aesthetic treatments that generates the highest interest.
– It has a negative impact in the quality of life of patients, affecting their self-esteem and sexual life and they are increasingly visiting specialist doctors.
– 70% of adults have their body hair removed and the intimate area is the most commonly depilated. Practices such as complete hair removal have affected the demand for depigmentation and anti-aging treatments.
– 90% of pregnant women show hyperpigmentation; the most affected areas, in addition to the face, are external genitals, groins, nipples, areola of the nipple and underarms.
Dermamelan intimate is specifically designed to treat the genital-perineal area, perineal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groin. It has a strong depigmenting action, as well as anti-aging action, which makes it a unique, all-in-one treatment for intimate rejuvenation.
Intimate hyperpigmentation is caused by an excess of melanin formation around the anal and external genital area which causes darkening of the skin.
Hyperpigmentation is a disorder of multifactorial origin and the triggering factors include:
- Age: aging of the vaginal tissue is caused by changes in the biological, biochemical and molecular mechanisms that can result in pigmentation disorders.
- Genetic predisposition: the prevalence is higher in persons with darker skin types (phototypes IV, V and VI).
- Hormonal changes: the increase of oestrogens stimulates the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase responsible for the increased melanin production.
- Care and beauty habits: techniques such as depilation can cause abrasion and folliculitis, leading to skin inflammation that results in an increased production of the melanocytes and therefore of melanin.
- Clothing habits: when the skin experiences friction, it naturally thickens (hyperkeratinisation) and darker areas appear. It often affects the inner thighs in case of frequent use of tight pants or underwear.
- To remove the existing hyperpigmentation and prevent its recurrence (both a corrective and regulating action).
- Stops the inflammatory process by blocking enzyme responsible for the formation of inflammation.
- Stimulating the renewal of the outermost skin layers, by stimulating formation of collagen and elastin.
Dermamelan® intimate is the anti-aging depigmentation method that provides a corrective, regulating action, achieving an affective result in the:
- genital area
- anal area
- pubic area
- inner thighs and groin
The Dermamelan® intimate method is a 2-phase treatment:
Phase 1 Intensive depigmentation at the clinic: the mask in applied and occluded and the client is sent home with further instruction.
Phase 2 Home Maintenance: after a recommended amount of time, the mask is removed, and home care regime begins.
The synergistic action of the method products ensures:
- higher depigmenting efficacy.
- greater comfort during treatment
- lower risk of repigmentation
Compliance with home care schedule is essential to meet the depigmenting objective in the short and long term.
With this amazing treatment, we recommend 1 treatment, which includes your homecare .
The Dermamelan intimate home depigmenting gel-cream is included in your home care kit. If needed, it is also available for optional purchase, to intensify and maintain results.
The Dermamelan treatment cost is R10,570.00
This includes the full treatment kit, comprised of your professional treatment and well as homecare products.
We offer all potential clients a free consultation and assessment. Please let us know when you are available for an appointment and we will be happy to schedule you in.