A professional facial procedure is performed by our Advanced Skin Care Specialist to achieve immediate and visible skin rejuvenation and renewal with long lasting effects.
What is Micro-needling?
Micro needling is a minimally-invasive procedure for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. The treatment involves the use of a micro-needling device to create controlled skin injury.
Interesting facts about Micro-needling
- A course of 6-12 treatments is recommended for optimal results.
- Micro-needling is a virtually pain-free process and there is almost 15 years of reasonable science and research behind this technique.
- Micro -needling is designed for a wide range of skin conditions including sun damaged skin, lines and wrinkles, uneven texture and superficial acne scarring.
- This specialized treatment stimulates collagen remodeling, improves restoration of volume and plumpness in the skin as well as treats large pores.
- Performed by our Advanced Skin Care Specialist to achieve immediate and visible skin rejuvenation and renewal with long lasting effects.
Below are other instruments that are effective on most areas of the body.
Dermarollers resemble small paint rollers you would use to get into tight spots. They act as miniature aerators; like something you’d use on your lawn. They have a round, rotating cylinder with at least 200 tiny needles protruding from it, and a handle for moving it around your face.
Dermapens look exactly like a pen, with a circular head studded with tiny needles. The head and needles are motorized. The motor-driven needles move in and out of the skin in a stamping motion, piercing it with thousands of tiny punctures.
Dermastamps resemble Dermapens but have a larger head (more like a tattoo machine) with more needles protruding from the device. They may be motorized or manual, and work exactly as the name implies: Rather than rolling needles over the skin or being moved over skin by a motor, you stamp the needles into skin.